Concrete Leveling & Lifting
Concrete Sealing and Crack Repair Calgary
Custom Concrete Work & Concrete Repair Calgary
Filling Voids Under Cement and Deep Injection
Pouring Driveways, Sidewalks, Garages, and Pads
Polyurethane Jacking and Mudjacking
Concrete Experts Calgary
We pride ourselves on providing you the highest quality products and services in combination with great customer service. At the end of the day, we want you to be as proud of our work as we are.
Concrete Experts Calgary is your professional partner!
Concrete Lifting Calgary
Has your concrete settled? Does walking across your concrete present a tripping hazard? Are you concerned about the high cost of concrete replacement? We are happy you’ve found us. We can help you determine the best and most economical option for making your concrete beautiful again. We can fix any concrete: driveways, garages, sidewalks, and pads!
What are the options?
Remove and Replace: This solution is higher cost, less environmentally friendly, but always a beautiful, warrantied finish when Concrete Experts is your professional partner. Learn More About Custom Concrete
Cement Grout (Mudjacking): This is a budget, environmentally friendly option, but leaves larger holes in the concrete and a potential for further concrete settling. Learn more About Mudjacking
Polyurethane Foam: Polyjacking is environmentally friendly, leaves the concrete surface nearly perfect, and almost never needs a re-pump, which we cover under warranty. Learn More About Concrete Lifting and Leveling
Custom Concrete Calgary
Concrete Repair Calgary: Is your driveway missing rocks, chunks, or are layers spalling (coming off in layers)? We can provide a cost-effective solution for your needs.
If you have an exterior construction or a special project in mind, we are here to help. Get an expert installer for your concrete project: Driveways, Garage Floors, Concrete Patios, Concrete Stairs, Retaining Walls, Foundations, Footings, Home Additions, and Basements.
The Concrete Experts Difference
We are attentive to our clients, with guaranteed communication and transparency throughout the process and high quality results.
Concrete Sealing Calgary
Our expert opinion is that concrete sealing is absolutely essential to prolonging the life of your concrete. When you seal your concrete, you block contaminants that damage or discolor the surface. Let Concrete Experts seal your concrete!
Regular sealing prevents winter damage, improves durability, and increases the curb appeal of your home!
What About Concrete Oil and Rust Stains, Anti-slip, Chip Repair, and Crack Fill? Our skilled technicians can reduce or even eliminate the surface-level imperfections in your concrete.
Why Concrete Experts? All of our customers are important to us and get our best communication and transaction transparency. Beyond installation, we stand behind our products and resolve issues quickly. We hope you will choose Concrete Experts Ltd for your concrete sealing needs and join our loyal client base.
Deep Foam Injection Calgary
Sometimes, soil is unable to support the weight of concrete. Most of the time, this happens in areas where the soil was not properly compacted. But sometimes, this is because the entire subgrade fails. This is when deep foam injection is needed.
Material for Deep Foam Injection
We use a very impressive hydrophobic, environmentally friendly material for deep injection with surprising capabilities. Simply put, it is injected deep below the surface to create an artificial root system and support the weight required. .
Concrete Repair Calgary
Almost all concrete driveways and walkways will eventually sink over time. This can be due to excess water, improper compaction, or simply the weight of the cement. This uneven concrete can cause a tripping hazard, an unaesthetic curb appeal, and even water damage to foundations. Concrete Experts Calgary can provide you with a free risk assessment and help you fix these problems.
Sunken or Uneven Concrete? You have 2 Options
- Very expensive
- Requires demolition of existing concrete
- Creates excess waste and mess
- Less than half the price of replacement
- Can be done in one day
- Creates little or no mess and is environmentally sound
Within Canada, many heavily used highways are made of 18″ thick cement. When needed, a polyurethane system is most often used to repair and lift those highways. This is the same system and materials used by Concrete Experts!
Concrete lifting: the benefit of polyurethane
Here are some of the many benefits:
- In order to lift the concrete, small holes must be drilled into the existing cement in order to pump the material beneath. With mudjacking, the holes can be almost 2 inches in diameter. Our polyurethane system requires much fewer holes that are only 5/8 of an inch and can be spaced much further apart.
- Polyurethane foam is waterproof, preventing further damage.
- It is incredibly strong and durable, yet light-weight which can help to prevent sinking problems in the future.
- Polyurethane is pumped beneath the concrete in liquid form and is, therefore, able to spread further and more fully to fill the void. This also allows us to lift the concrete more evenly as opposed to mudjacking which lifts from one point. This means the likelihood of concrete cracking is much less.
- Polyurethane will not expand or contract. The more traditional mudjacking uses a slurry mixture which is water absorptive, meaning that when water is in the ground and it freezes it can displace the soil creating voids. With polyurethane in the ground, there will be less movement of the ground during extreme temperature change. (Chinooks) This creates a more stable environment for your concrete and means there will be less cracking and a longer lifetime generally for your concrete.
Get Free Consultation
Check out the latest on our blog
Asphalt vs Concrete driveway: what to choose If you are looking for a driveway for your new home or as an upgrade of your current home, you probably have questions about what material to use. There are two important options to choose from: asphalt and concrete. So...
Is the use of foam for lifting concrete environmentally friendly? At Concrete Experts we use foam for lifting concrete if you are experiencing sunken slabs or cracks in your concrete. But, as this is injected under your concrete, you may be wondering if foam for...
What are the signs of concrete settlement? It is no secret that over time a concrete slab can sink or crack, simply because the soil underneath it can’t support the weight any longer. This is called concrete settlement. In another post we already spoke about the...
Where to find Concrete Experts Calgary
Concrete Experts Calgary is located in the southeast side of Calgary. You can find us at 117 Douglasbank Way SE, Calgary, AB T2Z 1W4, Canada. If you want to get in contact, you can always call our office at (403) 990-3752. Or send us an email at email@example.com. Our hours are Monday through Saturday, 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. On Sunday the office is closed.