Careers at Concrete Experts
Why join Concrete Experts?
At Concrete Experts, we know that we can only operate and grow if we can find, train, and retain the right people. Whether you are looking for a rewarding career or just a steady summer job where you can learn a trade, Concrete Experts could be the right place for you!
We take pride in our craftsmanship, innovation, and integrity. As leaders in the construction industry, we provide a platform for individuals to hone their skills, gain leadership experience, and make a lasting impact on projects that stand the test of time.
- Unparalleled Expertise: We’re not just experts in concrete; we’re masters of our craft. Joining us means you’ll learn from the best in the industry, gaining invaluable skills and experience that will open doors in your career.
- Innovation is Our Foundation: We embrace cutting-edge technology and methods, ensuring that our work will always be at the forefront of industry trends. Your voice will be heard. Every employee will have opportunities to share their ideas and contribute in meaningful ways.
- Strong Company Culture: At Concrete Experts, we prioritize teamwork, support, and respect. We believe that a healthy work environment is crucial for personal and professional growth. We are quick to respond to employee concerns and resolve issues. Expect regular social gatherings, bonus-pay opportunities, and meetings where you can contribute to creating operational changes.
- Endless Growth Opportunities: The job you’re applying for at Concrete Experts is not cast in stone. If you prove your skills and want to do more, we provide several avenues for advancement and encourage our employees to reach their full potential. Whether you’re a student or an experienced professional, we have a place for you to thrive.
- Making a Lasting Impact: With Concrete Experts, your work goes beyond the everyday grind. You’ll contribute to projects that shape cities and communities, leaving a legacy of your skills and dedication for generations to come.
- Competitive Benefits: We value our employees and offer competitive compensation packages, health and retirement benefits, and a commitment to work-life balance, ensuring you’re well taken care of both in and out of the workplace.
So, if you’re ready to build a career that’s as solid as our foundations, we invite you to join Concrete Experts. Apply now and become a part of a team that’s building the future one project at a time. Your journey begins here, and the possibilities are limitless.
What our employees say:
“High trust, expectations, and rewards. Small business, so lots of opportunities to contribute in different ways. Management team is very collaborative, even the company owners listen to everyone’s opinions. Compensation is fair, with opportunities to grow as you stick with the company. Company-paid phone, vehicle, health spendings account. There’s a lot of residential work, so sometimes have to deal with difficult people.”
“This is a job for people who want to work hard and learn new skills. Some of these skills are working and maintaining a pressure washer, application of sealer to concrete, repairing cracks, etc. The management here will give lots of good clear one on one training to insure that you are comfortable with the tasks they give you. There will be a lot of travel around Calgary involved with this job, a long with basic physical labour such as carrying around 5GL pails of sealer products. It is crucial for good communication skills with your manager and the customers, to insure the proper results of the project.”
Current Employment Opportunites:
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. This means we are committed to selecting candidates based on skills and qualifications, not based on gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, or any other protected ground. We firmly believe that this in the best interest of our company, our employees, and our community.
Interested in working with us? Get in touch today!
“We do everything we reasonably can to keep our employees needs met–both on and off the jobsite. We do this because we believe that if we take care of you, you will have the capability and desire to take care of our customers, projects, and assets. Although our operations are seasonal, we will make you want to come back every year!”